Saturday, January 19, 2008

Adopt a Cat

Duration: 02:58 minutes
Upload Time: 2008-01-03 02:52:13
User: ideaphoria
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

cat  daughter  stray  adopt  love  

Description:

I adopted my daughter, Dandylion, when she was a stray living under a house, desperately in need of a loving home. She's my baby, and I could hardly imagine my family and home now without her. If you have room and love to give, please considering adopting a stray or a shelter cat. They need love as much as Dandylion, and they'll have as much love to give you in return.

Comments

ideaphoria ::: Favorites  2008-01-05 23:13:07

He's a lucky cat, I'm sure, to have you.
__________________________________________________
Nilseman ::: Favorites  2008-01-04 16:45:56

I bought my cat from my cousins, its the only one that survived since they all lived on a farm and ran about in the forest. If I had known they get lost/ran over by cars, I would surely bought more. Btw I paid 50 cents for it, since its said to bed bad luck just getting one :-) I love him! :D
__________________________________________________
Excalibur21371 ::: Favorites  2008-01-04 08:04:57

Great message! I totally agree. Folks should try and get a kitty from a shelter (Humane Society, SPCA, etc) before going to a breeder. My experience, too, is that strays are often the best choices anyway. :-)
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Club Penguin American Gangster Trailer2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Me and Jordyn's Secrets
vans 2
seat ibiza cupra burnout
The Speaking Clock Regenerates
Michel Camilo-Caribe-Hibriduz Latin Jazz
Jim Hession plays "Take Five"/Paul Desmond/Dave Brubeck
Bleach Episode 89 (2/3)
Dear Iowa
3-way SLI Crysis cruncher
Gaara of the Dessert~broken
Zlatan goal versus Rapid
I Simpson - Il film di Barney
Idiots Rcmp Beating Man In Wheel Chair rcmp are Monsters
96 Ek Hatch GSR Turbo on 6lbs
Phil Seymour - Precious To Me -- [STEREO]
Lawrence Timmons Purposely Injures Ricky Williams
How To Look Like A Sissy In 30 Seconds
JUDSON
Cris Carter On Sean Taylor & Educating The Youth


 

No comments: