Thursday, January 31, 2008

The BoogeyMan Song - Original

Duration: 05:32 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-01 10:14:04
User: BluesMamaRaven
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

George  Bush  Peace  War  Boogey  Man  Foreign  Policy  Iraq  Blues  Mama  Raven  Greenman  Ravens  

Description:

Is there A BoogeyMan? You Decide... Lyrics Below. Oooh soooo a little clamour about BoogeyMan - got some emails, etc. First off, it wasn't written as a political statement. It was more like a "what if" propostion when it came down to the visual imagery. But my god what a wake up call... I had no idea we were in such poor esteem in the eyes of the world. Any how listen with an open mind, eye, ear, heart and conscience. It changed my perspective a little, just putting those thoughts together. The Boogeyman Song Capo 2 / Standard tuning / Harp Key of A There ain't no boogeyman, under your bed -I am the boogeyman, lives in your head... You're gon' do what I say, every night - You must do what I say, and best get it right... I'm the creeping sensation under your skin - I'm the sinking feeling you ain't gonna win... I'm every little dream you ever had - before the first breath, baby... shot dead. I'm the curve in the road when you're going straight ... I'm the ice that's too thin, I'm gonna break ... They say that everything has its price... how you dealing with being on ice? Aren't you sick to death of playing nice? Let me show you what might entice... The Life you're living is sad and tame, and there's no one else ...no one else...to blame ... But if you look in the mirror, now - things might be a bit clearer somehow... There ain't no boogeyman, There ain't no boogeyman -- I am the boogeyman, I am the boogeyman .... I am the line that you dare not cross I'm the game you played, though you knew you'd lost... What we're you thinking when you thought about me? Did you hope I'd keep you, or set you free? What's in your darkness that scares you so? Why are you so afraid of letting go? There ain't no boogeyman, under your bed -- I am the boogeyman, lives in your head.... You're gon' do what I say, every night -- You must do what I say, best get it right... There ain't no... there ain't no....boogeyman... Feel free to pass it around. Lyrics and Music (C)Raven Cusson 2007 Images were shamelessly purloined from the internet. Anyone claiming ownership, I humbly request your permission to retain these images in this Video Slideshow, as I think together, we are really saying something. Please drop me a line, and I will be sure to credit you here! It's all in the spirit of saving our country from the BoogeyMan! Peace, Raven Blues Mama Guitar-Green Man Guitar, Vocals and Blues Harp-Raven

Comments

BluesMamaRaven ::: Favorites  2008-01-10 00:05:22

Wow, deep thinking man gets a prize. You've seen the deepest into all the layers. It is in each of us, all. Those fragments, that energy in us creates the "collective consciousness" a signal wavelength that creates attunement as it spreads. We can change so much by changing ourselves. I working hard on it myself =o)
__________________________________________________
dmio2 ::: Favorites  2008-01-09 20:14:05

I'm not sure Bush is the boogieman. Tolstoy said it took the will of the French people to raise up a Nepolean. I am suprised a baby-boomer lead us back to Viet Nam, but boogie man must reside somewhere in our collective unconscious (lives in our head). Great song.
__________________________________________________
cheekychen ::: Favorites  2008-01-09 06:28:36

nice song, thanks for submitting it!
__________________________________________________
xxdoom123xx ::: Favorites  2007-12-27 18:15:53

This is a great video!
__________________________________________________
modernoracle ::: Favorites  2007-12-24 11:45:12

Amazing! Sounds GREAT!!
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

They want to be free - IMPULSE
Unwanted Commercials
Don't Need A Reason
proffesor cover...damien rice
Brad Paisley "Celebrity"


 

No comments: