Sunday, January 6, 2008

[[Part Of Your World]]

Duration: 03:25 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-10-13 16:36:02
User: PunkRocker701
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

PunkRocker701  Little  Mermaid  Karaoke  Part  Your  World  

Description:

[[Me sing Part Of Your world off of the disney classic- Little mermaid. Some part are weird because in the video she talks some part while I might (I'm not sure) be able to sing like her- I can't talk like her. Anyway, I think I missed a part but I was kind of rushed... This was filmed by me at my school... My camaras sound record doesn't do the best job... normally I sing alot better than this...anyway, thank-you and please comment- good or bad.]]

Comments

HeavensAngel100 ::: Favorites  2007-11-17 18:50:50

Wow! I think your awesome..I love your voice,and i think your very beauiful too.&& Omg Im eating a ring pop and its green,Imao.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Experts Offer Fitness Tips For Wakeboarding
Mad Kid
French Goalkeeper Training
Christmas songs by Castillo kids
Chipmunks G/X
Angels
Florence Foresti - Anne-So "La Belle-Fille"
Friends Building
The Fall - A Lot Of Wind
The Trip (1967) - Flashback
You Have Lived....
Sin City - Theatrical trailer
Solar Power
What are YOU thankful for?
Whistle! 06.p3
Legend of Zelda Shadows of time episode 4 part 1
Formula 1 Championship - PS3 - Various Races
Javier Batiz 20.10.07'
Somewhere Over the Rainbow in Open D
Smash My Old Camera


 

No comments: