Tuesday, February 12, 2008

M.U.G.E.N. - Sakura vs. G Rugal

Duration: 03:43 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-09-20 01:31:17
User: NightmareZer0
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

M.U.G.E.N.  Sakura  Rugal  Capcom  vs.  SNK  P.o.t.S  PotS  warusaki3  close  call  Shun  Goku  Satsu  

Description:

I know, I know, Youtube is flooded heavily with various M.U.G.E.N. videos and such and you're just probably thinking that this is just another one of those. Well, it sort of is, I guess, and I usually stray away from uploading my M.U.G.E.N. content so I don't feel like I'm adding to any clutter that's out there, but a friend of mine and I thought that this particular one was rather good. And, considering on how I feel later, I'll add in even better videos someday. Anyway, yeah, this is Phantom.of.the.Server's Sakura, which I'm playing as, and I decided one day to record myself fighting warusaki3's G Rugal(ignore the display name I put in. D: Don't know why I've named him that; maybe because that's what I thought he was called). warusaki3's characters are really some of the few M.U.G.E.N. characters that can beat the crap out of me whenever I'm ACTUALLY trying to play that game. However, they aren't good enough to make me press the F1 key. Ok, enough description; watch the video. And sorry about the sound coming out of sync towards the end. I record M.U.G.E.N. with Guncam, but since it produces massive videos, I use Window's Movie Maker to reduce their size, but, by doing so, sound is thrown out of sync. If anyone can help me with this issue, I'd appreciate it. Enjoy.

Comments

blazzish11 ::: Favorites  2008-02-10 21:35:46

Not enough Ron Paul 2008 in these responses!
__________________________________________________
NightmareZer0 ::: Favorites  2008-01-16 20:29:47

Light Punch, Light Punch, Forward, Light Kick, and Heavy Punch.
__________________________________________________
mistutwizz ::: Favorites  2008-01-16 19:19:17

how do you do Shun Goku Satsu
__________________________________________________
NightmareZer0 ::: Favorites  2007-11-27 18:10:26

You need a recording program. I use GunCam, but I've tried using HyperCam 2 and I can record it in better sound quality, but it fails at recording bigger windows than M.U.G.E.N.'s default size. GunCam's issue is that the videos it produces are of too big a size. A 2 minute fight sometimes results in a 700+ MB video file. I tried seeing if Windows Movie Maker could reduce the size and it does, but sound and video go out of sync when uploaded on Youtube, which is what happened in this video.
__________________________________________________
NightmareZer0 ::: Favorites  2007-10-09 18:47:32

From Capcom vs. SNK 2. Its G Rugal's theme "The lord GOD". If you want it: tinyurl(DOT)com/3c65zl I uploaded it to Rapidshare.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

ballerina brie
Saikano - AMV The Cranberries - Linger
Kenny Chesney - I Wonder Do You Think Of Me?
Hyper's guide: Dagannoth Dungeon (fremineck)
TAF 06' - Alex


 

No comments: